Some guys feel insecure about their heights for the simple reason that men are expected to be tall. However, in some cases your genes may not support this, and this is where fashion helps. Follow the tips below and change people’s perception of you!
- It is important for shorter guys to understand that t-shirts are not for you. They will only make you look like a small boy always. Switch over to shirts. Especially shirts that fit right! This gives you a much more mature look. Also, shirts make you look taller. Go for vertical strips shirts or those with small print.
- Another important fashion tip is to wear denim that fit right. You cannot go for the slim fit or baggy denims. Wear regular fit dark colour denims. This adds more definition to your body structure and makes you stand tall.
- Avoid lose clothes at all costs! This will make you look more baggy and sloppy.
- Wear boots or elevator shoes! These shoes help in giving you extra height without much effort!
- It’s important to stay confident. This means stand straight and feel satisfied. If you look confident, it will give out a positive energy.
- Stay fit! You cannot afford to gain weight guys. That will make you look short and stout! Just work out guys
Hope these simple fashion tips help guys with less than their desired height in gaining more confident!